Monday, August 10, 2009

I Heart Faces - Week 31 - Silly, Funny Faces & Pets

Here is my entry for a silly face! It's Nephew #1 making a monkey face!
Photobucket
We had a lot of fun making funny faces and he loved looking at the pics after each shot!
It was so funny to hear him burst out laughing when he saw just how silly he looked!


And this is my pets entry. My dog Tibby!
Photobucket
She is used to being in front of the camera since many days she is my only subject! :)

To see more silly faces and great pets head on over to I Heart Faces!

9 comments:

Bridgette said...

Great pictures!!

Kat said...

Love the monkey face!

Fotobiography said...

LOVE THE MONKEY FACE!

Ginna said...

What an adorable face on that puppy!

Jeanna said...

The face is adorably funny, but Oh My those eyes!

Katt said...

GREAT PHOTOS!! LOVE the monkey face ..... ADORABLE!!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! I love it! Adorable puppy too!

~Brenda said...

I love them both!! Great photos for sure.

~Brenda

Alicia W. said...

Great Entries! Love the colors.