Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I Heart Faces - Week 30 - Summer Story

[logo.jpg]
Decided to try the I Heart Faces thing this week. Thinking of bringing this blog back as my personal/ photo blog.

This is a picture I took of Lil Sis last summer.
I really love the way the pop can matches the colors of her shirt and the sun on the can just screams summer!
Photobucket

And here are some of my favorite pics from that day. It was a beautiful summer day and it was my first "photo shoot" with my dslr. It seems like this summer has gone by so fast and I haven't even gotten together with the family to take more pictures this year.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jeanna said...

Oh, I love the pic of her smelling the flowers!

Bishops said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog -- and what beautiful pics these are! The first one is so sweet - my favorite!
Alicia B
myheartfacesentries.wordpress.com

Patti H said...

just beautiful photos

Tara said...

Such a beautiful storyboard! I love that swing...so picturesque!